Who is the best WordPress hosting provider for a startup?
Without any second thought, you can strongly say as web hosting is the key component for achieving success in an online business employing having a high-performance website.
Are you planning to have a compact business website with the advantage of SEO optimized site, then opting WordPress hosting would be the right choice.
WordPress hosting is a specialized hosting platform to meet the specific needs of a WordPress website. In general, WordPress (WP) is a Content Management System (CMS) on which you can design your website matching the SEO standards. And the WP hosting will have a specific server configuration to meet all the requirements of WordPress CMS.
WordPress Hosting Requirements
Well, online you can find a lot of CMS for running a website. However, WordPress is the light-weight script among all CMS platforms. Well, It’s quite surprising to hear WP as a lightweight platform after knowing all those benefits posses by the WP.
Here are the lists of simplest requirements needed by a WP site from the host server
- Easy-1-click WP Installation
- PHP version 7 or higher
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
- HTTPS support (SSL) for extended protection
Tips On Selecting the Best WordPress Hosting
Finding the best WordPress host will eventually make your WordPress software to run smoothly and to witness your site success. Apart from comparing some set of basic ground rules over the host providers like Software, cPanel, PHP version, Security options, WP Optimization, MySQL Version, and so.
Here we have listed a few more official requirements, which are mandatory to check for availing better performance from your WP site.
- Value For Money: To be frank, almost every host provider offers a similar kind of hosting features. So, you need to compare those features and make sure whether the host services offered by a hosting provider is truly worthy and value enough for the money being charged.
- Speed: Well, in 2020 it’s all about speed. Yes! You heard it right; the host environment must be optimized enough to experience blazing fast WP sites.
- Uptime: Make sure the preferred host provider has the Server Uptime ratio matching the par level of hosting industry standards. Anything below the par level will affect your site’s performance.
- Response Time: Well, server response time determines the site loading time. If the host server has a higher response time, the site will take more time for loading. So, you need to make sure about picking a hosting provider who offers low response time. Literally, server response time anything below 200ms is good as per industry standards.
Top 5 WordPress Hosting Service Providers
Godaddy offers guaranteed 99.9% server uptime on its WordPress hosting. Besides, the brand-name itself enough to convince almost 90% of the consumers to prefer also, Godaddy offers a wide range hosting plan under its WordPress hosting.
The staring plan ‘Basic’ comes with the price tag of Just Rs. 99 / month for the first year and Rs. 449 per month on renewing.
Kinsta is well suited for the WordPress site that handles heavy traffic and for sites that require daily backups, free SSL and regular updates to perform better.
In simple words, Kinda offers premium WP hosting for everyone without analyzing small, large or medium scale websites. The basic hosting plan ‘Starter’ comes with a price of $30 per month which is not affordable for beginners.
eWebGuru one of the oldest and most trusted web solution provider from India. They have been in this web industry for more than 15 years. They offer all kinds of web solutions under one roof.
Apart from providing all types of hosting, they offer cheap and affordable WordPress packages in India. Their basic plan WP1 comes with a price tag of just Rs. 1295 per year and all their plans include premium hosting features.
SiteGround one of the highly recommended hosting because of offering managed WP hosting at an affordable price. Also, it is one among the service providers offers money value hosting packs. Though SiteGround offers a powerful hosting server still it is simple to use. Its starting pack ‘StartUp’ comes with a price tag of $3.95 per month.
Hostgator offers a 10x speed hosting server under its WP hosting plans. With pre-installed jetpack and automatic updates, the Hostgator’s WordPress hosting offers superior performance. Their starting plan ‘Starter’ pack comes with the price tag of Rs. 249 per month if you choose for 3 years, else it will Rs. 499 per month.
Though you find a lot of host providers offering value WordPress hosting service nothing would match the comprehensive package provided by eWebGuru.
Yes! You can still go for Godaddy one of the global leaders in the hosting industry and Kinsta for hosting high performing WP sites. But, on comparing the hosting features and affordable price tag eWebGuru simply outstands other host providers.